Saturday, October 17, 2009

Danielle McKenrick has a new Website and Logo!

I hope you all will take a moment to visit the new portfolio website of one of my very best friends, Danielle McKenrick. She is the graphic designer who brought my DCdesignBlog logo up to what it is today. Which i LOVE!
Here is a blurb from Danielle's ABOUT ME on her new website: I love design, and I love the creative process. It is because of this that I pursued a degree in Interactive Media from James Madison University's school of Media Arts and Design. While at JMU I worked as a freelance graphic and web designer, and was a contributing writer for the university's newspaper, The Breeze.
Following graduation, I continued my career in journalism by accepting a design job with The Free Lance-Star newspaper in Fredericksburg, VA.
My passion for design and continuing my freelance work lead me to create Delighted Studio. Since its inception, Delighted Studio has allowed me to work with a range of clients and their unique design needs. From small business owners and photographers, to newly engaged couples and proud parents, it has been my pleasure to work one-on-one with each to create custom design products.
I am so thankful to be able to do something that I love, and to work with such a diverse group of people.
Visit her website at:
Or her Blog at:

No comments:

Contact me

   
   
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
   
   
Form View Counter

FormSpring Online FormsFormSpring Online Forms