Sunday, August 09, 2009

The Dupont Hotel

This past Friday night, we were celebrating a very close friend's birthday with dinner and drinks at the Dupont Hotel, on Dupont Circle. It use to be The Jurys Washington Hotel, and has recently had a rennovation. I remember having lunch there about 4 years ago, and it looks nothing like what I remember. While I didn't have my camera, I did come back and check out their website. Here are some of the photo's from there.
The Reception area at the Entrance
Main Seating in the Lobby over looking Dupont Circle
Bar Dupont @ The Dupont Hotel
again Bar Dupont
this is a "Delux Room"

and a Standard King Room

Check out more on the Hotel here:

http://www.doylecollection.com/locations/washington_dc_hotels/the_dupont_hotel.aspx

No comments:

Contact me

   
   
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
   
   
Form View Counter

FormSpring Online FormsFormSpring Online Forms